Welcome


If you're interested in conscious living, then likely you're just as equally interested in Zen but simply not knowingly interested.

Usually Zen is associated with Japanese culture and religious or Buddhism practice, but true Zen (or at least the way this site uses the term) is emphasizing the value of conscious living.

Zen and conscious living come together and go hand-in-hand. Hence, conscious living without Zen is a huge oversight and vice-versa because these are not two.

"Conscious Flex: Zen & Conscious Living" is designed to offer a partnership of how these seemingly two are actually one movement.

Zen is the foundational spaciousness or presence from which conscious living derives. In the same manner that an artist, inventor or intuitive actions come from the stillness in the silence of non-movement.

In other words, Zen is a resting in the powerful space of not thinking about thought, not doing anything about doing, not trying to be the solver or understander, the knower collector but simply allowing the intelligence of life to flow through you and as you.

What is described can be thought of as meditation or accessing our intuition, but it's actually just natural living.

Often you will see kids in a natural resting space or presence and we tell them "snap out of it" because we think they are in "lala land" or "fantasy land" and not paying attention but actually they are simply being completely present with what is. It's natural to just rest and be, that's the flow from which insight and wisdom arises from.

Hence, conscious living is also the natural flow of how life organically expands upon itself. Consequently, conscious living is Zen living, when it's pure and without conceptual overlays.

Enjoy!
  • How to Attract Money into Your Life

    A while back, through my attempt of getting the word out, I discovered a popular social community site. I thought I would give the site a test drive, to see what kind of response I get out of linking the profile to Conscious Flex.

    Overall I did not get a serious response, since this particular social site is designed for entertainment and most people give personal development a serious tone. Yet, this entertaining site give me a profound valuable insight on how to perceive money in order to generate a mind-set of abundance. This is very sound advice and I am sure you will agree, but first let me explain the basics of the site.

    My First Introduction Experience of the Site

     When you login, you get a bonus of what they call 'lunch money'. The more times you login within a roll each day, you get more lunch money. You need lunch money to navigate around the site.

    Just like reality, you have to login to a field that gives money in order to receive it. The more you work within the field (day to day), the more you make. You need money to navigate around in life.
    Almost everything you do on the site, costs lunch money. You can send a gift/food, send a flirt, upload a picture for others to buy, buy one of their pictures, over bid someone else, etc...

    Just like life, almost everything you do will cost you money.
    As soon as I discovered this site, I got hooked because it is very entertaining. My first initial thought was to gain as much lunch money as I could, to buy a slot for a new picture, and sell that picture for a profit. I slowly learned that it took a lot of energy to gain lunch money. I was still bringing in lunch money, but it was a very gradual process. The site became boring, exhausting, and lost its entertainment value. Consequentially I gave up on it. A brief time later, I received an email from the site saying: "You were given a Gold Star".

    My Profound Experience of the Site
    I went back to the site, looked at the profile that gave me a gold star, and gave them a gold star back. What I did not realize before, is that the things on the site that do not cost lunch money: giving. You could give a star, give a high-five, sign their profile page, become their secret admirer, become a fan, etc.. and the lunch money does not come out of your pocket, however it gives them lunch money just from you taking action in giving.

    The whole system behind the site, is basically about giving. There are very few things you can do to spend the lunch money on yourself. Once I realized the system behind the site, it was surprising by how many people returned the favor of giving back to you, what you gave to them. What was even more surprising, was the amount of generous people. For example, when I returned the gold star to the first person that gave me a gold star, they sent me a gift with a note that said: "Thank you for returning the favor, here is a gift. Don't worry about returning the favor on this one.". As a result, the more I gave, the more I received. Sometimes I did not even have to give, in order to receive. One lady sent me a gift worth $10,000 dollars of lunch money, for just having a positive profile! Perhaps just seeing my positive profile gave her something of value.

    I gained the entertainment value back from the site and I began to love the act of giving to the other people on the site. I started to not care about the lunch money and care more about giving, then I notice something interesting: the moment I stopped caring about the lunch money, the more I had to give! Therefore, I started to give more to others than what they gave because it was fun.

    At first introduction to the site, I notice everything on the site that costs lunch money is realistic to the amount it would cost in real life. I realized later that my beliefs about money played into the site. I was concerned about the lunch money and made that my focus, but the whole system behind the site was not about the lunch money. As a result, it was difficult to earn lunch money.

    The Valuable Insights of the Whole Experience
    I begin to wonder if my beliefs about money in life were misplaced too. Perhaps the reason it is difficult to earn money for most people, is because the system behind life is not about the money (even though we need it to navigate through life). Maybe the system is about giving value to receive value, just like the system behind the site.

    It was extremely rough for me to understand this principal (life is about the system of giving value) until I ran into this site (quite some time ago). As soon as I gave this new 'system of giving' a chance, I noticed a difference right away. I feel the reason way this is such a tough understanding, is because it is not something visible. Yet, this is the invisible energy field of money:
    Money attracts to value. But than again, value is a perspective. Just like my experience of the lady who found value in my positive profile. I didn't think I was giving anyone value from just a profile. In my experience, there are two golden rules when it comes to value:

    (1) if it is valuable to you, it is valuable to many others and
    (2) every positive emotion creates some kind of value.

    Follow positive emotions. Use those two things as keys to success and you will attract the same energy field of value as your own. In other words, you will attract as much value as you perceive yourself giving. Give as much value as you have to give (which is more than you can possible imagine) and you will receive as much value as you gave (that is what attracts abundance).

    As a Review:
    • Whatever you belief, is what you will see (if you believe in a system of profit then that's what you'll see).
    • Your actions will be the result of your beliefs (if you believe in a system of profit, then that will be your actions).
    • Money is a system of giving value (the more value you give, the more you receive).
    • If you are not providing value to receive money then you are wasting your time (you will get bored, exhausted, and find no entertainment in money).
    • What is valuable to you, is valuable to others (your perspective will always work for you).
    • Positive emotions, always lead to value (follow your emotions, if you are feeling negative then you are not being lead to value).
    • Stop taking money so seriously (replace your seriousness in money, toward the seriousness of giving value instead).
    • As soon as you stop caring about money and focus on giving value, then the money will follow.